For individuals and small businesses with a low budget; a Simple but professional website that acts as a brochure or advert for you and your business. Brochure websites can have as few as one or two pages (usually five or six) and typically follow a common format:
- Home Page – an eye-catching introduction to your business with clear summary information about what you do
- About / Philosophy – who you are, your credentials and your values
- Your Services – one page for each different service you offer
- Contact – a contact form, address/telephone/email, location map Links
Content Management System (CMS) Website
For people who want to make frequent changes/updates or want full control over their website we design them with a CMS. A CMS can be part of just about any kind of website. Depending on your needs this can be as simple as the ability to add new items to a news page or image gallery, or full what-you-see-is-what-you-get (WYSIWYG) control over the content of each page.
We work with our clients to develop a bespoke website and CMS solution that suits their needs. We can give you as much or as little control over your website as you require. We are also happy to update any website we design for our clients either on a scheduled or ad-hoc basis.
For businesses that make money through their website either by selling goods from an online shop or offering premium (paid for) online services. This can range from simple integration with Payfast to sell a small number of items in an online shop where Payfast handles the entire checkout and stock-management process to large, self-contained shops which securely process credit card payments for hundreds of items.
eCommerce websites are (almost) always dynamic and database driven and usually have the provision for the client to add new items and update prices, descriptions, images and stock levels from a dedicated admin system. Sometimes some of the features of an eCommerce website will be integrated into a different kind of website e.g. a band/musician might have a website with images, news and information about their music but also has the ability to sell that music as a digital download.
- Shopify (More Details)
- PayFast is committed to keeping you and your information secure. We have a multitude of checks in place to protect both buyers and sellers from fraudulent transactions.
- We use Extended Validation SSL with 256-bit encryption. Only two of the four major South African banks use this, the highest, level of encryption currently available.
- 3D Secure is in place for all credit card transactions.
- All sensitive info is encrypted within our own database.
- We run penetration testing on our system on a weekly basis to look for vulnerabilities. We are only required to do it once every three months, but we run it every week.
- Our entire site, blog and help site are served off secure servers, making it harder to perpetrate phishing attacks.
- We also have an excellent monitoring system that does, among other things: GEO IP tracking, velocity testing, BIN/IIN validation and checks against online databases
3D Secure is an extra layer of security in using your credit card for online transactions. For online transactions over R1000 you’ll be asked to enter your 3D Secure password (different from the PIN), which is called Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode by the respective credit card companies.
You have to register for 3D Secure with your card issuing bank, and can be set up either as a password of your choice or a one-time-password that will be sent to you by email/SMS. Please click on your bank logo for information on how to set up 3D Secure with your bank, if you haven’t already done so.
ACTIVATE YOUR CARD WITH 3D SECURE:
Note: All Designs are calculated on an hourly rate.